The importance of using a professional team for shop front signage
You finally made the break from your previous job as a salesman in a shoe shop. It was something that you enjoyed and you knew that you were good at, which was reinforced when the manager tried to persuade you to stay.
However, your decision has been vilified as you have set up your own shop and business is excellent as you have quickly become the place to go to buy sports team outfits and caps. You have little doubt that a large part of your success is down to using the best shop front signage Brisbane could offer.
- The professional company immediately offered you excellent advice and carried out a superb job with a speedy, friendly service and a minimum of fuss. The signage attracted people to your shop in a retail precinct with its eye-catching design which you will incorporate into your business strategy, creating an excellent first impression.
- You wanted a sign that would attract the younger generation, many with disposable income. It had to get the impression across that it is a cool place to buy your goods and that others would want to follow the initial trendsetters who were regular customers.
- You knew that it would be a tough ask as a well-known nationwide store that sold similar goods as one of their lines was just across the way. However, the right design with a clear message in what you specialize in has done the trick.
- You decided that it was important to have a feature that you could mention in advertising so that you were easy to locate. You did that by incorporating four bright bulbs in green and gold, to point the way.
- Your chosen font and simple distinctive logo form part of your sign, which your professional signage team offered you advice on. It has formed the backbone to your branding that is also used on your van and inside the shop, with the same company providing the service, as well as digitally printed leaflets which you handed out near the big footy match last weekend.
- Word soon got around the local area. The signage has been a tremendous way of advertising for far less money than it would cost to use other means.
Once you have the customers inside, you use your natural skills as a salesman, but it is the shop front signage that has played a massive part in attracting them.